God is not a homicidal maniac

Posted by Play | Posted in , | Posted on 07:51

One day on the listserve for the support of my group, it was written that it was all part of God's plan that we have HSP, so it was good because God wills it. Toro! Somewhere along the way the genes had goofed and that is why we have HSP. A mutation developed and is, unfortunately, sent to fifty percent of the children of affected third parties.

When I hear someone say: 'It is the plan of God, we can not understand, "is my blood boil. How could God possibly be involved inMy Beautiful Son HSP? What are the advantages possible with HSP could be him? Is God cruel? I do not think so. God has done a lot of important business.

The evening news I heard a pastor to discuss the fact that two of his young church members were killed in traffic accidents in recent months. He used the cop-out explanation of the injuries as "God's plan." Why was there an answer why not, is just part of life? SometimesOnly bad things happen to good people too. Do you really believe that God has more angels, or perhaps these families adolescents are needed to tighten up at ... God has been and is taught as needed?

Accidents. If a person is hit by a car while crossing the street, it's just terrible time, no part of a plan cruel. To think that God controls all means that God is a crazy killer, a giant Hot Wheels tracks were the controls in the sky. I do not think so. Has betterpretend it does not matter who is sick and for those who do not. Who expresses his toes, and who is not? Who has a car accident and who is not? Anyone who has a miscarriage and that is about to give birth? Who is raped and who is not?

I have always a higher power, believing that the superior power of God Faith in God is comforting. I do not believe that God controls everything. He is not cruel. He does not want me or my son, hereditary spastic paraplegia.

aljazeera sport

Comments Posted (0)

Post a Comment